Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lab C

During the second teaching of Lab C some obstacles were thrown at me. One of the students was misbehaving and being rude to me and his fellow classmates. i tried to ignore it thinking he will stop because i am not giving him attention but he continued so i took action and pulled him from the rest of the class and sat him by himself. I should have took earlier action on this when he acted up during the IA, but with more experience these actions will come easier and quicker. But with the lesson i missed many key points i wanted to hit on, 7 minutes is hard to work with for an IA and start of a lesson. Other than that i felt many things went well. During the lesson i was able to keep my voice up back to the wall and give positive and constructive feedback. If we had a third chance at this i would do many things differently but i will just take my mistakes and convert them into good teaching habits. Practice makes perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment